FOOD SYSTEM PROJECT OFFICER: Part Time, Fixed Term
The South Coast Primary Care Partnership is seeking an experienced professional in the role of Food Systems Project Officer. This position is located in Inverloch. It is part time, equivilant 3 days per week, .06 EFT, 3 month fixed term with the possibility of an extension.
The Food System Project Officer is responsible for the deliver of the Connect_Food_Action Project, which is a strategic approach to planning for fresh food locally. This project has been developed by a voluntary alliance of organisation known as the South Coast Food Policy Coalition. The project encompasses the Bass Coast and South Gippsalnd local Government Areas.
This initiative will require stong project management, data collection and anaysis skills and experience collaborating with stakehoders to develop a final report focused on improving our local food system.
- Experience in project management and evaluation of community public health programs,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
- Ability to establish and maintain strong partnerships,
- Experience analysing data and developing reports,
- Relevant qualifications are preferred in health promotion, community development, nutrition or equivalent.
For a copy of the position description please contact Kris Cousins on 5674 6407. To apply, please email or send a letter of application addressing the Key Selction Criteria, along with a copy of your curriculum vitae to Ms Julia Lomas, Health Promotion Coordinator, South Coast Primary Care Partnership, PO Box 105, Inverloch, 3996 or email
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5pm Friday 22 August 2014