The South Coast Primary Care Partnership (SCPCP) catchment encompasses the local government areas of Bass Coast and South Gippsland Shire Councils.
- Located in south-eastern Victoria, about 100 kilometres south-east of the Melbourne CBD
- A rural, residential and holiday area. Much of the Rural area is used for timber getting and agriculture, tourism is also an important industry
- Population 27,819 (2012), increase since 2006 of + 1,475
- Average annual percentage change between 2013 and 2031 (18 years): predicted growth of 1.48% per annum
- South Gippsland Shire scores 999.5 on the SEFA index of disadvantage