On this page you will find local data obtained from regional, state-wide and national research.
South Coast PCP Community Health and Well-being Profile 2012
The South Coast Primary Care Partnership (SCPCP) Community Health & Well-Being Profile has been developed to support agencies in their current and future planning. The profile presents a broad range of data relating to the Bass Coast and South Gippsland Local Government Areas (LGA’s). Data has been collated from a wide range of sources including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 2011 Census
- Socio Economic Index For Areas (SEIFA)
- Public Health Information Service
- Department of Health and Human Service
- Department of Planning and Community Development
- Data collected by agencies within the South Coast Primary Care Partnership Area
Gippsland Health Online
This website offers a collection of data and statistics for the Gippsland Region. The data can be broken down into regional, local government area and town level. A helpful starting point to using this website is the ‘index’ page, here you will find a list of all of the data sets that are available through Gippsland Health Online.