South Coast PCP Working Groups
- Steering Group (The Steering Group is responsible for governing the South Coast PCP by overseeing, supporting and guiding the activities of the South Coast Primary Care Partnership at a strategic level).
- Gippsland Primary Care Partnerships (Regional EO’s and Regional Executive).
- Food Policy Coalition (Is a network of local agencies who aim to achieve a sustainable, accessible, secure, safe and nutritious food supply in our local region.
- South Coast Access Alliance (Is a network of local agencies who aim to create sustainable opportunities for people with a disability in local sport, recreation and community activities and to raise awareness of the need and benefits of social inclusion for people with a disability.
- Prevention of Men’s Violence Against Women (Provides a forum for local organisations to come together and build partnerships by sharing information, resources and experiences, learning from one another, implementing local activities and working together to create positive change in our community.
- SC/CDM Alliance (To provide a forum to strengthen and build partnerships and the capacity of Primary Care Service Providers within the Bass Coast, South Gippsland LGA)
- Bass Coast Youth Assist Clinic (Executive and Advisory) (To improve health and well-being outcomes for youth in the Bass Coast local community)
- South Coast Service Providers Network (To provide a forum to bring together representatives from organisations providing health, welfare, aged care, emergency relief, youth, employment and community services in the Bass Coast and South Gippsland Shires).