The South Coast Primary & Community Partnership (SCPCP) is a voluntary partnership of health and community organisations working together towards achieving better health outcomes for the community across the South Coast local government area.
The State Government funds 29 PCPs across Victoria to work in System Integration, Partnership development, Primary Prevention and Family Violence... Read More >
The South Coast Primary & Community Partnership (SCPCP) catchment encompasses the local government areas of Bass Coast and South Gippsland Shire Councils.
- Located in south-eastern Victoria, about 100 kilometres south-east of the Melbourne CBD
- A rural, residential and holiday area. Much of the Rural area is used for timber getting and agriculture, tourism is also an important industry
- Population 27,819 (2012), increase since 2006 of + 1,475
- Average annual percentage change between 2013 and 2031 (18 years): predicted growth of 1.48% per annum
- South Gippsland Shire scores 999.5 on the SEFA index of disadvantage