The 'Tap Water Every Day. Our water, it’s healthy, it’s free' campaign runs from 10 September through to 10 December 2019.
In response to the alarmingly high rates of sugar sweetened beverage consumption in our community, specifically amongst our teenage males, the campaign will work to:
- raise awareness of the health benefits of drinking tap water and reducing sugar sweetened beverage intake
- increase opportunities in our community to access tap water
- motivate our young males to make tap water their drink of choice.
Across the campaign period you will see the Tap Water Every Day brand popping up all over Bass Coast and South Gippsland. There will be a number of activities and events, including media publicity, new public fountains being installed, information and resources, free water bottles and much more!
We all play a part in supporting the health of our teenage males, so join the growing number of families making tap water their drink of choice:
- Become a campaign supporter and download the campaign toolkit
- Distribute our campaign resources - download electronic versions below or contact us for hard copy resources
- Follow the Tap Water Every Day social media campaign and like and share our posts #TapWaterEveryDay
- Be a Tap Water Every Day Champion!
- Make sure your kids take a reusable water bottle to school, sporting activities and when out and about
- Keep a jug of fresh water in your fridge for the whole family to enjoy
- Start and end your day with water at your family table
For more information or to access hard copy campaign resources please contact us.